International Student Admission Policy
Students are accepted without regard to race, color, or national or ethnic origins. School guidelines for age will be followed in the admissions process. As a private school, the teaching-learning environment may not be designed to accommodate the needs of all children. The admission process facilitates determining if Warren-Walker School can provide a suitable educational program for the child seeking admission.
- Complete the Application Form.
- Enclose with the Application Form:
- Non-refundable $300 application fee
- A copy of the prospective student’s passport
- Copies of all report cards translated to English
- A letter of recommendation from the math teacher
- A letter of recommendation from the English teacher
- A letter of recommendation from the head of the current school
- A letter from the parents of the student stating their reasons for wanting their child educated at Warren-Walker School. Please include some information about the family and the parent’s perception of their child’s strength.
- Warren-Walker School will send the family notification of the admission status (student accepted or not accepted) by letter or email. If the student is accepted to Warren-Walker School an I-20 with the student’s SEVIS number will be sent.
- Student applies for F-1 visa through the United States embassy in their home country.
- Family informs Warren-Walker School of the results of the F-1 visa request by email.
- Family sends Warren-Walker School a copy of the F-1 visa and full payment of registration fee and 50% of annual tuition. All fees paid are non-refundable.