Warren-Walker School has set high standards for our faculty, as well as their support team of administrators, office and facility staff, substitute teachers, and extended care providers. The amazing things we accomplish with our students are possible, because all of these people care deeply about doing the best they can to achieve our Mission. They are dedicated, growth-minded, hard-working, excellent role models, talented, and creative.
If you believe you would be a great fit for Warren-Walker School, we welcome your interest.
- Early Childhood Educator
- Early Childhood Education Substitute/Support Teacher(s)
- Kindergarten-8th Grade Substitute Teacher(s)
Warren-Walker School’s applicant consideration process is as follows:
- Depending on the operational needs of the school, an HR Representative prescreens applications and selects candidates to participate in the interview process. Not all positions are filled immediately. As such, Warren-Walker School will retain applications for 12 months from the date of receipt.
- The applicant(s) selected to continue in the consideration process will be scheduled for two interviews with administrators and Heads of School. For teaching positions, you are also asked to create and present a lesson plan for one of the interviews.
- For Full-time positions, once a final applicant has been selected and a conditional offer has been made, we will make every effort to notify the remaining applicants who were selected as part of the interview process.
Please note that all offers of employment are conditioned upon applicants passing a pre‐employment background check, confirmation of employment eligibility in the United States, and confirmation of additional position specific requirements (i.e. education, certifications, licensures, Live Scan, etc.).
Warren-Walker School is a private, independent co-educational school. All applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry, physical/mental disability, medical condition, military/veteran status, genetic information, marital status, ethnicity, citizenship or immigration status or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Those applicants requiring accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please thoroughly complete all required items. If you have any questions please feel free to contact a member of the Human Resources Department at 619-223-3663, ext. 7607.