Warren-Walker School's professional culture is founded in the excellence of its Faculty, Staff, and Administration. As noted in the second paragraph of our School's Mission Statement, "Warren-Walker School has an atmosphere of caring, cooperation, and dedication to help each student succeed in the learning process. The School and its faculty will formulate multifaceted educational experiences that foster a lifetime love of learning, breadth of knowledge, and mastery of skills while developing respect for others, confidence, initiative, perseverance, self-discipline, and a sense of responsibility."
Our "Standards of Professional Excellence" are the behaviors, values, and attitudes woven in to our professional culture that attract families to our School and bond each administrator, faculty and staff member to one another. Each of us is dedicated to providing rigorous, unique, and exceptional experiences inside and outside the classroom.
In support of each and every student's journey to achieve our Schoolwide Learner Outcomes, Warren-Walker School Faculty & Staff are committed to:
- challenging students to excel
- creating opportunities for learning and growth within and beyond the academic day
- celebrating diversity and open-mindedness
- participating fully in our School's community with authentic, multifaceted engagement
- employing innovative teaching methods to cultivate the strengths of our students
- pursuing professional and personal development