How to Apply
International Admissions Checklist
Students are accepted without regard to race, color, or national or ethnic origins. School guidelines for age will be followed in the admissions process. As a private school, the teaching-learning environment may not be designed to accommodate the needs of all children. The admission process facilitates determining if Warren-Walker School can provide a suitable educational program for the child seeking admission.
The following items are necessary components for a completed application on behalf of an international student:
- Complete the Application Form.
- Enclose with the Application Form:
- Non-refundable $300 application fee
- A copy of the prospective student’s passport
- Copies of all report cards translated to English
- A letter of recommendation from student's currrent math teacher
- A letter of recommendation from student's current English teacher
- A letter of recommendation from the Headmaster or Principal of student's current school
- A letter from student's parents stating their interest in a Warren-Walker School education for their child. Please include information about the family and the parent’s perception of their child’s strengths.
- Warren-Walker School will send the family notification of the admission status (student accepted or not accepted) by letter or email. If the student is accepted to Warren-Walker School, an I-20 with the student’s SEVIS number will be sent.
- Student applies for F-1 visa through the United States embassy in their home country.
- Family informs Warren-Walker School of the results of the F-1 visa request by email.
- Family sends Warren-Walker School a copy of the F-1 visa and full payment of registration fee and 50% of annual tuition. All fees paid are non-refundable.